Friday, 22 February 2008

Temporary Hiatus

I seem to have run out of steam for this blog at the moment, so will be doing the others more till I find something I'm compelled to blog about here. Kenya is still beautiful, bad things are still happening in the aftermath of all the recent violence, people are still dying, only this time more especially children *sigh*, are dying of disease due to crowding and lack of sanitation. Stories are circulating about Red Cross volunteers favouring other tribes more than others and I'm stumped, but I sure will be back with hopefully some happier, brighter blogging other than mostly negative stuff.

On a brighter note, I'm now blogging about my hair as I really want it to be beautiful and long stay natural. All afro hair owners out there know I'm not exaggerating when I say it's a challenge. Hence my decision to make caring for my hair a hobby, alongside my gardening and trying to live green.

Okay...I know, I know, I'm blogging crazy, but hey, if I feel passionate about it and want to keep track of it, blogging is my favoured way of logging progress and hiccups (and getting people to read and offer suggestions)! One of these days I'll create one big blog to incorporate all my blogs, but as I'm struggling to build a website for my business venture, I'll leave the blog for now and use what I got!